Monday, May 19, 2008

Why? Why not... :-)

Is anybody reading this?? And really, does it even matter?

I've been thinking about this - why I am writing this blog (is that even the correct phrase? I'm so out of touch with this, I cringe...) and what is the result that I expect. And what I've come up with, is this:

It's better than muttering out loud to myself all day long, with my children asking me "what are you saying, Mom?" And the reply, "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to myself. " "Why?" "Why not?!?"

I'm happy to have a single place to jot down my random thoughts, deep ponderings, and serious irritations, that doesn't require multiple sticky-notes taking over the fridge, phone, computer cabinet, etc...

And, WHY NOT?! It's kind of fun!!

1 comment:

K. said...

see, but the problem of kids asking you what you said doesn't fully go away. It just changes to you muttering something about "I should blog this" instead. ;)