I. AM. BACK!!
I am SO excited to have internet, finally, finally..., that I am dropping big fat smoochy kisses all over my previously scorned laptop. (I was upset because she could not get me online to visit with all of you!) I have attempted places with free WiFi in the past dark, unplugged days, which sucked massively, (pardon the rudeness, please) and an internet cafe with a french keyboard that gave me conniptions, but alas, it was much too little, and too disheartening. (I may or may not have been pouting a bit, too, at the lack of timely (aka immediate) telephone and internet chez nous.)
But, I am here now, and will be back very soon. (I may not sleep tonight, whilst reacquainting myself with long-neglected blogs, and facebook statuses, statii??...) I have many stories, and some pictures, and other hopefully interesting bits of things to share with all of you!!
Thanks for hanging around, waiting!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SO glad you're back in the virtual world of the internet again!
Write again soon! We want details!!
Thanks Beth! I'm pretty happy, too! ;p The saga of becoming connected in France will follow soon...
Post a Comment