Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009!

We had a lovely Christmas, here in the Tarn...

We found a nice little Charlie Brown-type tree, that was actually much taller than I thought it would be. We decorated with candy canes, and chocolates, and decorations that the children made themselves.

They were very diligent about picking up the chocolates that fell through the branches, and sometimes, they even hung them back up on the tree. :)

Riley made the Star for the top of the tree...

Santa Claus came, and left presents for everyone.
We were also spoiled by the family members that sent/brought
presents to us. Thank you!


Père Noël also left a little present for the children in their slippers.

Carson was thrilled with his lego...

Riley loves his Cars toys...


Margo particularly appreciated her Transformer jammies,
and her Astérix sunglasses...

I am particularly appreciative of these three healthy, happy, and
silly ninja/transformer/action children.

2 comments:

CJ said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas!! I love all the pictures!

Joy said...

Thank you! We had a lovely time. :)