Sunday, April 5, 2009

OMG!

I can't quite believe it!! I bought our plane tickets last night!! It's real! This trip is really real, and it's going to happen later this year!! It's no longer just a figment of our imagination!!

(I'm going to go breathe into a paper bag, again, now...)

4 comments:

Emma said...

You fully realize that you are going to have to maintain this blog with all your adventures (and pictures) of your life in France. What an experience! Enjoy it!

Joy said...

That's the plan! I'm warming up, slowly... ;)

Beth said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that your plans are turning into reality.
I really think you will love it in France. From reading your blog, I sense that you have a an open heart and sense of humor,, so you'll do well in your big adventure.
If you have any general questions that I can help with, especially concerning kids and school, just contact me. i'd be happy to help.
Best of luck!

Joy said...

Thank you Beth! And welcome!! I appreciate the offer. I have visited France twice, for not nearly long enough, and my biggest fear is that I will be the one refusing to leave to come back to Canada at the end of it all.