Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scenic Saturday

Here are some random pictures from life around here...


A random picture that I took, because Margo was so excited by "the chicken way up high!".


In the town of the random rooster picture, I was enthralled with how the storm clouds coallesced over the rooftops and the top of the gnarly tree.


This is the old well for Le cottage fleuri. This is not an awesome picture of it, but I appreciate the fact that the well is still here, and the water level in it is high!


There are a lot of old bi-planes in the skies around here. They are fascinating to watch, and are much less noisy in the air than the helicopters and modern small planes that troll around the airspace over our home.


A collection of Riley's favourite things, all lined up. I persuaded him that a picture would be better than saving all of this to bring home in April. :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Just found your blog, because you found mine. Congrats on your courage and your great positive attitude.

Joy said...

Welcome, Anne! I am glad I found your blog, and look forward to reading more of your stories. :)