Saturday, February 20, 2010

Well, I was going to write a post today about the wonderful visit I had with my two youngest sisters, who came for a visit from Canada, and how much fun the children had with "the Aunties", and how ...interesting it was to be all squished like sardines in a can on our road trip to Barcelona, and how getting lost driving in a foreign city because of construction and detours can be nerve-wracking and inspiring in turns.  But, I didn't have time to post all of that today, or get the pictures off of the camera, because I spent a great deal of time at the airport, waiting to find out when Laura and Meghan get to fly back to Canada, after their flight was (eventually) cancelled today.  So, I have unexpected house guests for one more night, and then tomorrow, I'll see about the pictures and the stories of this past lovely week... 


2 comments:

Beth said...

I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pics!

CJ Field said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I have some waiting to upload...I just always forget when I have the time and remember when I don't!