Friday, February 12, 2010

Yesterday, my little girl, you woke up after your nap, and so sweetly asked your Daddy if you were three now.   You weren't then, but darling you are now! 

You are my baby, my big three year old girl, and you are so very precious and funny and obnoxious and demanding and loving and sweet, all at once.  I love the silly songs that we sing together, and I love that you snuggle in beside me in bed of an early morning, and whisper that you love me and that we are best friends.  (I also love that you then make your Daddy get out of bed to take you down for an early breakfast and to watch "kid shows on the TV, Daddy, please?", leaving me to snooze for a few minutes more.)

You are a marvel and a delight, my Margo, and I am so very proud to call you my daughter.

Happy 3rd Birthday, Miss Margo!!


2 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Margo, three...already!