Carson, I can't believe that you are eight years old already! It seems as if we just had you, an 8lb 11.5oz bundle of beautiful baby boy, thus changing our lives forever. It was just the other week that you still slept only in our arms, and just the other day that you started walking and talking, then reading and writing. It seems as if you just got here, but I almost can't remember a time without you.
It seems as if I have always been answering your many questions (especially at bedtime) about math and science and books and why? and why not? and what's that for? I am sure that I have always been running flat out, just to stay a half-step ahead of you and your furiously working brain and quick moving feet. I know that I have always felt blessed and as I hold you close, and enjoy the snuggles you still like to share, I am thankful that you are mine.
Happy 8th Birthday, Handsome Carson!
With all my love,
Momma.

2 comments:
Lovely post for a gorgeous young man.
I assume there will be a party and all that good stuff. Have fun!
I can honestly say, I know exactly how you feel. Happy Birthday to Carson...I hope Legoland is all he dreamed!
Post a Comment