Monday, May 11, 2009

Learning...

I started this blog a year ago, and never really took the time to find the voice that I wanted to share with people. This post - too whiny, that post - too negative. Then, I shamefully neglected it for several months, and finally came back to it to start to chronicle the preparation for our journey away. And I realized, somewhere in all of this, that my voice is sometimes too whiny for my own good, and other times I am too negative. I am also sometimes funny, often a bit, umm, I'll say 'interesting' in place of weird (lol), and am generally friendly and caring. I am still chronicling our preparations for our trip, but I have also decided to include other bits and pieces of our lives as well, because I want to chronicle that too. (And for me to write things down, in one place, is almost impossible. The sticky ntoes just don't like to stay hanging on the walls that long!!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great! I look forward to reading lots more from you.

Best of luck finding your voice!